Whats Your Buying Power?
Is buying, refinancing or renovating a home in your future? One of the first steps in the home buying process is to consult with a mortgage lender about your financing options.
Here are a few tips - Enjoy the video
- JF. Kennedy - The Mortgage Source
- Soraya Torres - The Mortgage Firm - Hablamos Español
- Anna Grace Ergle - Motto Mortgage
- Kurt Ward - Contour Mortgage
They are available any time to answer your questions on how to obtain a home loan and are ready to take your loan application via phone, email, or in person.
- Scan and upload documents
- Credit to be pulled
- Assets will be uploaded when you provide your secured password.
- In most cases, verify your employment.
- E-sign your documents
- It’s important to provide all information for better approval.
- JF. Kennedy - [email protected] / C: 404-545-1164
- Soraya Torres- [email protected] / C: 404.287.1413
- Anna Grace Ergle - [email protected] / C: 423-645-5399
- Kurt Ward - [email protected] / C: 770.855.9669
For more information just fill out the contact form below to see if you qualify for the house of your dreams!
Listing information last updated on May 28, 2022 at 10:00 PM EST.